Chazz Redhead is committed to protecting your personal information and being clear and transparent about what information we collect, and how we will use it.
This document is designed to explain to you how we use personal information you provide to us when signing up to receive email marketing from us.
- 1. Who are Chazz Redhead?
Our business name is Chazz Redhead and we are the Data Controller. As a data controller we are legally required to process your personal information fairly and in a transparent manner.
- How can I contact Chazz Redhead in the UK?
If you need to contact us you have a number of options, you can:
- email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- send us a letter addressed to our office at Chazz Redhead, The Studio, Manor Farm Cottage, Whitwick Green Road, Thurleigh MK44 2DE
- Does Chazz Redhead have a data protection officer?
While everyone at Chazz Redhead is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, we have a Data Protection Officer who deals with all aspect of personal data at Chazz Redhead. You can contact Chazz Redhead, our Data Protection Officer, by sending an email directly to email@example.com.
- How do you use my information for marketing purposes?
When you sign up to receive any of our newsletters, we will use the information you provide to us, usually just your name and email address, to enable us to send you our newsletters or any other communications you’ve requested.
We will process your personal information for email communication purposes based on your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we will stop sending you our newsletters as requested.
- Can I unsubscribe from our email communications?
Don’t worry, if you decide at any point that you no longer want to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time.
There are a number of ways you can do this:
- there is always an unsubscribe option at the bottom of each email communication we send to you;
- you can also contact us by email or letter using any of the contact details set out in this notice.
- How long do you keep my information if I opt-in?
We will generally send you email communications until you choose to unsubscribe from receiving them. However, if we have not heard from you for a while or notice that you have not opened our emails in a period of 24 months, we will remove your details from our database.
There’s nothing stopping you from subscribing again at any time.
- Where does Chazz Redhead store my personal information?
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers situated in the EU.
- Does Chazz Redhead share my information with anyone?
The recipients of your personal data are limited exclusively to the people who have a need to know such information to perform their responsibilities. We do not sell your personal information to any third parties.
To enable us to send you our newsletter and other communications we may use third parties to assist with the communications.
- What are my rights under data protection legislation?
Data protection legislation provides you with certain rights when it comes to the processing of your information. These rights include the right to access your information, to update incorrect information, to delete your information, to restrict processing of your information, to transfer your information and to object to its processing.
You can find further information on your data protection rights and which apply to you from the Information Commission’s Office (the “ICO”) at www.ico.org.uk.
- What do I do if I’m not happy?
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. However, if you’re not happy with how we collect or process your information or just want some further information on your rights, you can contact us using the email addresses and postal address set out in this notice.
We will work with you to resolve any issues you may have and aim to answer any question raised by you as soon as possible. You can also make a complaint to the ICO – further information can be found at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- How does this affect other emails I receive from you?
If you have signed up to any of our services, you will still receive emails relating to those services (e.g. confirmation emails, reminder emails). If you decide not receive communications emails from us, it will not affect service emails which are integral to the services we provide to you.